The e-Prescribe Florida Collaborative released its inaugural list of registered vendor solutions today that will be featured on the organization’s website and in outreach efforts to providers seeking e-prescribing solutions. Each registered vendor completed a detailed program of review and validation of its e-Prescribing solution’s functionality against a set of electronic prescribing and patient safety criteria.
H2H Solutions, Inc. of Wixom, MI and ARX, Inc. of San Francisco, CA, announced today the formation of a collaborative integration effort that is designed to bring CoSign® digital signatures, the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-based digital signature product of ARX, to the e-Prescribing world of H2H Digital Rx.
Inc. Magazine today announced its 25th Annual Inc. 500 ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in the country. Health-care Information Technology company, H2H Solutions, ranks No. 113 on the list and No.1 in Michigan.
- H2H Solutions, Inc. has been chosen by the Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce, along with BDO Siedman,LaSalle Bank,and News radio 950, as one of the “Future 50 of Greater Detroit”!
- This distinction reflects on the cutting edge reputation that H2H has established for providing outstanding health care information technology products and skilled IT staffing services to clients in Michigan, and across the country.
- Clear Choice Health Plans of Bend, Oregon, has chosen to add H2H Green to its’ provider portal in order to make it easier for all physician offices within the Clear Choice network to submit their HCFA 1500 claim forms electronically.
- By adding H2H Green, Clear Choice is facilitating HIPAA compliance for all claims submissions. Physician offices will be able to verify that their claims have been received by the plan, and any claims that may have omissions or errors will be flagged immediately for the provider billing specialists so that corrections can be made on the spot.
- H2H Green will benefit physicians throughout Oregon, as well as Clear Choice Health Plans
- The Southeastern Michigan E-Prescribing Initiative, sparked by a joint venture involving General Motors Corporation, Ford Motor Company, and Daimler Chrysler Corporation, have approved the H2H Digital Rx e-prescribing product suite for inclusion as an “approved vendor” for participation in the SEMI initiative.
- SEMI is actively encouraging physicians throughout southeastern Michigan to choose an e-prescribing product for use within their practices. H2H is proceeding with the technical certification program being coordinated by RxHub, the data formulary repository for the SEMI program, along with SureScripts, the interface selected by SEMI for integration to the retail pharmacies across the country.
- H2H Digital Rx provides a sophisticated web and hand-held interface that allows physicians to order medications, review up to the minute formulary information on their patients, warns physicians of potentially negative allergic reactions from medications that patients may already be taking, and securely transmits the physician’s prescription instructions to the pharmacy of choice for their patients.
- H2H Digital Rx will be expanded on a state-wide and national basis in the coming months.
- Milan Popovich is appointed Chief Marketing Officer of H2H Solutions, Inc.
- A major Michigan payer selects HIPAAScape XML/EDI engine to implement 270/271 eligibility transaction. The project is scheduled to go into production in July 2005.
- A major Michigan payer selects the H2H HIPAASCAPE XML/EDI engine for the 270/271 Eligibility Inquiry and Response application associated with its’ Medicaid eligibility project. The payer selected the reverse EDI/XML engine from H2H for implementing their eligibility verification process. All projects were delivered on time and within the original budget projections.
- A major Michigan payer selects the HIPAASCAPE XML/EDI engine from H2H for use with its’ 276/277 claims status inquiry applications. The project was successfully completed on time and on budget in June 2004.
- H2H Solutions implements a new Inquiry and Call tracking System at PPOM to reduce hold times and abandonment rates. The product was developed offsite at H2H facilities in Wixom, MI, and was successfully implemented as per the original schedule and budget.
- H2H Solutions successfully completes HIPAA remediation project for Cape Health Plan, Detroit, MI. The project was implemented on budget and within the originally projected time-line.